Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I need my naturalization date to apply for Medicare. How can…

Customer Question
I need my naturalization...

I need my naturalization date to apply for Medicare. How can that be done if I can't locate my naturalization certificate?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Was any immigration paperwork filed with the government?

I am a US naturalized citizen.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/29/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Thelawman2, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

You can request your naturalization records online by going to the following website and ordering reproductions: https://www.uscis.gov/history-and-genealogy/genealogy/requesting-records. If you do not have your file number, you are going to be required to do an index search request first and then do a record request after getting the required information from the index search.

Thelawman2
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer