Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am on H-4 and would like to start a company and give

Customer Question
Hello, I am on...

Hello, I am on H-4 and would like to start a company and give equity of 10% to an American national. Can I get assistance in getting it done? not just advice.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Meaning?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, as I can not earn anything on H4, and my brother has a

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello, its almost an hour can someone answe to my question and assist me with the task mentioned.
7/30/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

I think your question has gone unanswered because we do not provide legal assistance to people. We are here to simply provide information by giving you answers to your questions.

Judith