Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am on H-4 and would like to start a company and give

Customer Question
Hello, I am on...

Hello, I am on H-4 and would like to start a company and give equity of 10% to an American national. Can I get assistance in getting it done? not just advice.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Meaning?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, as I can not earn anything on H4, and my brother has a

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
There?
Hello, its almost an hour can someone answe to my question and assist me with the task mentioned.
7/30/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

I think your question has gone unanswered because we do not provide legal assistance to people. We are here to simply provide information by giving you answers to your questions.

Judith

Ely, Counselor at Law