How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am on H-4 and would like to start a company and give

Customer Question

Hello, I am on H-4 and would like to start a company and give equity of 10% to an American national. Can I get assistance in getting it done? not just advice.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: meaning?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, as I can not earn anything on H4, and my brother has a
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello, its almost an hour can someone answe to my question and assist me with the task mentioned.
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 2 months ago.

I think your question has gone unanswered because we do not provide legal assistance to people. We are here to simply provide information by giving you answers to your questions.