Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a question on my current case, georgia immigration…

Customer Question
Hello i have a...

Hello i have a question on my current case

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Georgia immigration case

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No i filled for my 10 years almost 2 years ago i got my extention but never got my 10 year greencard my husband and i move alot due to him bn in the navy the time we moved and i did a change of address after settlig diwn in our new home uscis sent a letter to our old address for more proof but i never got that mail years latter i applied for my citizenship

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I passed but the name that interviewd me said he couldnt approve me because they denied my ten year application a year ago now i have to reaply \ i need help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
7/29/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 11 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you be more specific on what you need?

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.