How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question on my current case, georgia immigration

Customer Question

hello i have a question on my current case
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: georgia immigration case
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no i filled for my 10 years almost 2 years ago i got my extention but never got my 10 year greencard my husband and i move alot due to him bn in the navy the time we moved and i did a change of address after settlig diwn in our new home uscis sent a letter to our old address for more proof but i never got that mail years latter i applied for my citizenship
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i passed but the name that interviewd me said he couldnt approve me because they denied my ten year application a year ago now i have to reaply \ i need help
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you be more specific on what you need?

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.