How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Attorney Your Own Question
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1309
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Bill Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

No, No this is my first time, Can you help me out with the

Customer Question

Hey Good Afternoon
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No this is my first time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can you help me out with the green card procedure
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Waiting for your response
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

What is your specific question?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I want to migrate to USA. Can you help me with the procedure?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the information.

You need to be more specific with your post.

Do you have a family member who is a U.S. Citizen who wants to petition for you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No as of now no family member is in U.S
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am a student and pursing BBA will be completing the course next year in May.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the information. However, I am unable to further assist. So, I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Goodluck with your case,

Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for posting your immigration law question today. If you have no family in the US you can pursue a green card through either student or work avenues. You can come to the US on a student F1 Visa to take a course of studies.

As part of the study authorization you will be entitled to work part time on campus during your studies.

You will then have the option to apply for optional practical training after your studies in the US.

Ultimately you will be setting yourself up for work sponsorship through a h1b visa in which it can later be possible to become a permanent resident and green card holder through your work.

It is possible but a little but more difficult to secure a h1b visa without first studying in the US.

The most successful route is where the candidate/ you has been already in the US and studied in the US.

Please follow up with me if you need more information.

We are here to help.

In return please remember to rate positively.

You do this by clicking 5***, 4**** or better.

This gives me a credit for my time and response, so don't forget.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS


Attorney Bill