Legal Expert Justin
Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
99580155

I need a statement from social security for all the yaers

Customer Question

I need a statement from social security for all the yaers that I contribute during my working yaers and I also need the last cost of living that I get every year. I want to nationalize my eleven year son and The American Embasy in El Salvador has requseted those docummnets.
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: Yes
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well the documents have been requested by the american Embasy.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Legal Expert Justin replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. Your earnings statement is easily obtainable. You just need to register for an account online with the SSA. Here is the website:

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

Good afternoon. I just wanted to check in and see if you had any more questions. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 3, 4, or 5 star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.