How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Expert Justin Your Own Question
Legal Expert Justin
Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 162
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Legal Expert Justin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a statement from social security for all the yaers

Customer Question

I need a statement from social security for all the yaers that I contribute during my working yaers and I also need the last cost of living that I get every year. I want to nationalize my eleven year son and The American Embasy in El Salvador has requseted those docummnets.
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: Yes
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well the documents have been requested by the american Embasy.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Legal Expert Justin replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. Your earnings statement is easily obtainable. You just need to register for an account online with the SSA. Here is the website:

Expert:  Legal Expert Justin replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon. I just wanted to check in and see if you had any more questions. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 3, 4, or 5 star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.