Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

How can i get out of the country without my travel document

Customer Question

how can i get out of the country without my travel document permit?
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: yes. i filed my i-131 and waiting a few weeks already.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am desperate to go out. my family is waiting and my process is not moving.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. I do not send that offer, the system does. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.

Also, if you are waiting for a while for my response, it is because we are very busy or I am preparing a response to your question. I promise that I will be here to help you. So please do not click Opt Out and do not close the question. This will only result in further delays while you wait for another Expert. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Please give me some time to consider your question.

Tell me what you have done so far, including what your current status is.