Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I'm good and yourself? I have an issue with college i apply

Customer Question

i'm good and yourself? I have an issue with college i apply for a work permit as an international student and my work permit was denied due to the mistakes made by my advisor from school and now I'm out of status.
JA: What is the expiration date? Has a renewal or extension request been made?
Customer: I been out of status in July 6 we made a request for reinstatement but we haven't send the application to USCIS yet.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. I do not send that offer, the system does. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.

Also, if you are waiting for a while for my response, it is because we are very busy or I am preparing a response to your question. I promise that I will be here to help you. So please do not click Opt Out and do not close the question. This will only result in further delays while you wait for another Expert. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Please give me some time to consider your question.

So what are your questions?