Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have a question my friend is about catch flight back the

Customer Question

I have a question my friend is about catch flight back the the United States and they asked her that they need $2000 dollars to show to them until they let her on plane is it a scam or just regular procedures?
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Actually she in Turkey and she tried to get back to the United States.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I don't that she have tho.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know that is this a scam?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. How did you meet this person? Is she asking you to send her this money?