Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

How are you? What does "Charge-ability" in the Immigrations

Customer Question

Hi ,how are you? What does "Charge-ability" in the Immigrations Timelines exactly mean,pls?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Immigration Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: where do i pay the fee?
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: yes, my son's petetion has been approved since 2013, i just don't know exactly how to read the timelines.. i have an idea somehow but I wanted more clarification on how the figures follow
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: nope
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: if there's a possibilty to expedite his visa and what are those?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello, good morning ma'm.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
is this the part where I demand for a total refund of my $5 because it does not look like I am getting anywhere unless I shell out bigger amount?

I hope it's not.. I am here to help. I am just reading your question and finishing with another customer. Chargeability means the country of citizen. That is how you base where to look on the chart. Unfortunately though, there's no way to speed up the dates on this chart. It's a firm order that can't be changed. However sometimes the dates speed a bit but not much lately. I'm sure you've noticed. Did you have another question?