Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

WIFE LOST GUATEMALAN PASSPORT FOR TRAVEL THIS WEEKEND TO

Customer Question

WIFE LOST GUATEMALAN PASSPORT FOR TRAVEL THIS WEEKEND TO MEXICO, VISA CARD IS GOOD AND VALID. I AM A US CITIZEN AND WE ARE LEGALLY MARRIE IN THE US. WHAT MEASURES CAN WE TAKE FOR HER TO TRAVEL SAFELT TO AND FROM MEXICO?
JA: What is your official status? Was any immigration paperwork filed with the government?
Customer: US CITIZIEN
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

When you say her "visa card is good and valid", what does that mean? You mean her green card?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.