Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am on an H1B visa i have created an LLC with 3 other

Customer Question

hi, I am on an H1B visa i have created an LLC with 3 other friends one of us is a green card holder is this illegal my green card is in process thru my employer as well
JA: Do you work for an American company, or a company that has its parent, branches, affiliates, or subsidiaries in the US?
Customer: yes
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

What is your involvement with the LLC? What do you do for the LLC?