Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have a friend from Brazil that came in 2013 and overstayed

Customer Question

Hello There,
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi, i have a friend from Brazil that came in 2013 and overstayed her visa in this middle time she fell in love with an Amizerican citizen and they got married now she is trying to apply for her green card
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: she came as tourist in 2013, they gave her one month of permanence but she never left the country
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: talked to a few. Any way, we know how is the process for adjust of visa status
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Sure, I am happy to help. What is your specific question regarding this situation with your friend's green card?

You are not charged more for answering me.

Hello, are you there?