Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am married to an American citizen 4 months and about to

Customer Question

I am married to an American citizen 4 months and about to file to change my status can I be deported
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Good evening, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship. I've reviewed your question, please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Have you been here in the US illegally, did you overstay a visa?

If so, how long have you overstayed?

Hi! Just checking in to see if you'd still like help with your question?

Please think of this as a back and forth conversation between us. Once you send me the additional information, I'll be able to get you the answers you need today. Thanks!