How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a few questions and would like to find answers. New

Customer Question

I have a few questions and would like to find answers.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: New York
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have 10 related questions. How would you charge?
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Mark CPA replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The question my neighbor requested to send you for a one time payment, were related to human rights, not to tax filing. He didn't have access to the computer and used mine. I don't have those questions, the neighbor kept them private. He looks forward to hearing from the expert. Please send the response to the email [email protected] com so that I could print them out for the anxious neighbor. Thank you.
Expert:  Mark CPA replied 2 months ago.

Is the human rights payment a legal settlement?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Since the questions where my neighbor's who has English language proficiency limitation, we cannot call you. Please use email:***@******.*** to answer his questions. Thank you.
Expert:  Mark CPA replied 2 months ago.

I am going to opt out and see if this question can be moved to a more appropriate area since the question does not deal with taxes.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Are these going to be U.S. immigration law questions? Why don't you list the 10 questions and I will see if I can help. You are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Good evening. Under current circumstances, I would like to withdraw my neighbor's question and get the payment back,( as much as possible). I appreciate your cooperation. You can reply to the email ******* Thank you.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Ok. No need to respond. If you respond, it could delay the refund. Thank you.