Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

My card approved in 17 March 2017 in EB1 category. Can I

My green card approved in 17 March 2017 in EB1 category. Can I join new company on 18 Aug 2017.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

I'm so sorry for the delay. I could not find your question on my list.

Technically there is no specific time that you must work for the company that sponsored your green card. However, the general recommendation is that you work for the company for about 6 months in order to avoid the presumption of fraud by USCIS. This can happen when you don't work for the company long.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly now click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. Do not worry, the question will NOT actually finish and we will NOT be done even after you click and rate me. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I will continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge.

Hopefully you feel you can rate me 3 stars or more. Of course, 5 stars rating is the best! The stars are very important. This is how I receive a credit from what you paid the website. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you.

Again, if you have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, please Finish... and rate me and then ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and very appreciated :)

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you writing the words "FOR JEN MARIE" in your new post.