How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Jill, I hope your day is going well. ‘ I need legal help

Customer Question

Hello Jill,I hope your day is going well. ‘I need legal help getting my partner into the United States from Mexico. His visa was rejected today due to length of work history. He was told to wait another year or two.
He has a degree, job and clean record.
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: me?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No lawyer yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: hmmm, not that I can think of at this time
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

SO sorry for the delay. I couldn't find your post. Are you two planning to get married?

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my questions a few days ago, but you did not respond. I cannot give you an answer if you do not reply to my questions first. Please let me know how I can help. You are not charged more money for replying to my questions.