Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Jill, I hope your day is going well. ‘ I need legal help

Customer Question

Hello Jill,I hope your day is going well. ‘I need legal help getting my partner into the United States from Mexico. His visa was rejected today due to length of work history. He was told to wait another year or two.
He has a degree, job and clean record.
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: me?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No lawyer yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: hmmm, not that I can think of at this time
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

SO sorry for the delay. I couldn't find your post. Are you two planning to get married?

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my questions a few days ago, but you did not respond. I cannot give you an answer if you do not reply to my questions first. Please let me know how I can help. You are not charged more money for replying to my questions.