Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

G325A form, I submitted G-325A form but I list the one of my

Customer Question

G325A form
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: hello I submitted G-325A form but I list the one of my previous address wrong number since it was 5 years ago does it get rejected
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet should I talk to her
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just that is my question
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

No, it will not get rejected due to an address error. That is a small thing that is not very significant for the immigration process. Do not worry. If they ask you about it any time, you just let them know it was an error. They likely will not ask.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" now and RATE me by choosing from the STARS. Don't worry, the question will NOT close and will NOT be finished. It stays OPEN after you rate me and I will continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge if you have any.

Hopefully you feel I have earned 3 or more stars for my service. This is very important. This is how I receive credit from what you paid. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time here.

Again, if you just have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, please ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and appreciated :)

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you writing the words "FOR JEN MARIE" in your new post.