Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Since I filed my GC, I have moved to multiple places and

Customer Question
changed companies. a. I-140 filed in VA...
Since I filed my GC, I have moved to multiple places and changed companies.
a. I-140 filed in VA and subsequently, I-485 filed in 2007 with company A.
b. Moved to CA but worked for the same company till 2009
c. Moved company B in CA and filed AC21. The company also filed H1B.
d. Moved to India in Mar 2013 without any CP. My EAD from the CA company -B expired in 9/2014. I did not renew it further.
e. Came from India to US on H1B based upon the pending I-140 in May 2015
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Question: Is my EB3 case deemed as abandoned? No not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My PD is getting current next month and I would like to know what type of surprises I would get
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
7/13/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Ely, Counselor at Law