Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

My spouse ve been kn US since 2014, we got married last year

Customer Question

Hi, my spouse ve been kn US since 2014, we got married last year and she just got a temporary green card, social security card and travel stuff but she is willing to join the military cos she goes to school. Can she join the military with what she has?
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats all
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Am okay with the chat
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Am still waiting

Yes, she is a conditional resident and she is allowed to join the military as a conditional resident.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" now and RATE me by choosing from the STARS. Don't worry, the question will NOT close and will NOT be finished. It stays OPEN after you rate me and I will continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge if you have any.

Hopefully you feel I have earned 3 or more stars for my service. This is very important. This is how I receive credit from what you paid. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time here.

Again, if you just have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, please ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and appreciated :)

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you writing the words "FOR JEN MARIE" in your new post.