Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I'm a permanent resident in the US (Los Angeles) and am in

I'm a permanent resident in...
I'm a permanent resident in the US (Los Angeles) and am in need of an emergency I-551 stamp to travel because my green card expired as well as my I-797 notice of action (while case is still pending to remove conditions). Is there any way I can get this stamp at a 24 hour facility or travel and have no problem entering back into the US from the U.K.?
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/13/2017
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

There is no emergency USCIS facility. You will have to wait and go to the nearest USCIS office tomorrow and let them know you have an emergency and need to travel and show them proof that your I-751 is pending even if it's expired.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" now and RATE me by choosing from the STARS. Don't worry, the question will NOT close and will NOT be finished. It stays OPEN after you rate me and I will continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge if you have any.

Hopefully you feel I have earned 3 or more stars for my service. This is very important. This is how I receive credit from what you paid. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time here.

Again, if you just have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, please ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and appreciated :)

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you writing the words "FOR JEN MARIE" in your new post.

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my questions a few days ago, but you did not respond. I cannot give you an answer if you do not reply to my questions first. Please let me know how I can help. You are not charged more money for replying to my questions.

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back.

Please let me know else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney