Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am trying to complete the N-400 for Naturalization for me…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to complete the N-400 for Naturalization for me and my wife but I dont know how to answer questions regarding arrests

Lawyer's Assistant: We have our lovely Black Belt Customer Support team available to help you 24/7.
Email***@******.***
In the US or Canada 1-***-***-**** Available 6am to 9pm PST
In the UK 0***-***-****
In Australia 1800-679-634
In New Zealand 0800-452-621
From anywhere else 1-***-***-****

Thanks i will send email now

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I have Green card Since 2006

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was going to complete the N-400 for myself and my wife but didnt know how to answer the questions regarding our arrests

Lawyer's Assistant: We have our lovely Black Belt Customer Support team available to help you 24/7.
Email***@******.***
In the UK 0***-***-****
In Australia 1800-679-634
In New Zealand 0800-452-621
From anywhere else 1-***-***-****

Do you need me to describe the arrests to you or to the lawyer?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/29/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Ely, Counselor at Law