Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Second opinion] I am holding my B1/B2 visa which is vaild

Customer Question

Second opinion] Hi I am holding my B1/B2 visa which is vaild upto 2024, in July 2014 I travelled to US on B1 visa for 5 months, now I applied for my H1b through my office, I went to interview & during interview the officer asked me how long you stayed in July 2014, I started by saying 2 weeks training was planned & then I changed that 2 months training was planned ( I made this statement in tension)- officer was not satisfied & he said that I misused by B1 visa & he said that he is cancelling my B1/B2 ( in visa - cancelled without prejudice) then He asked me to wait & after checking all my documents he said that he is rejecting my H1b application under section 212 a 6 c. but in the form it is mentioned that I can apply for waiver of the grounds of ineligibility. My question is Is there any chance of getting my H1b visa?after getting my H1b whether I can apply for my B1 /B2 visa?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
oh ok thank you