Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

The document specific to the Ankara Consulate, where my

Customer Question
parents IR5 interviews are says...
The document specific to the Ankara Consulate, where my parents IR5 interviews are says that they need the complete work history of the applicant not only the last 10 years.However, the DS260 instructions say the last 10 years. My parents (the applicants) have completed the DS260 and wrote the last 10 years of work history only and we have submitted the DS260. How can I edit the form to add the additional work history?(https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/ANK%20-%20Ankara.pdf)
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/5/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

To correct the Ds-260 you will need to send an email to the NVC and ask them to reopen the application in order to do this.

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/nvc/nvc-contact-information.html

I know immigration issues like these sometimes seem complicated and confusing. If at any time you would like to have a more detailed consultation by phone or if you need help with preparation or review of applications, I can send you an offer to exchange contact information so I may help you with these legal services for a reasonable fee. You don't have to decide if you would like that now, but just letting you know it's an affordable option for you to keep in mind for whenever you'd like

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to choose a RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS at the top. Hopefully you feel I have earned 3 or more stars for my service. This is very important since it is how I receive credit from what you paid. If you don't , I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and appreciated :)

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JEN MARIE. "

?