Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
Ely, I'm a U.S. citizen. I've lived in Canada for some time
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Ely, I'm a U.S. citizen. I've lived in Canada for some time as a landed immigrant. I'm also a permanent resident of Mexico. I want to bring a foreign national to either Mexico or the U.S. as my financ… read more
J. Senmartin, Esq. was ordered removed/deported on April 26,
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
FOR Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Hello, Sandra was ordered removed/deported on April 26, 2010, and issued a Notice that stated the following... "you have been found inadmissible to the USA under the p… read more
J. Senmartin, Esq. Heidi is petitioning her husband (Noris)
FOR Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Hello, Heidi is petitioning her husband (Noris) who is from El Salvador. On the I-130, there is a question on the second page..."If your relative is not eligible for a… read more
I am 24 years old and a US Citizen. I filed form I-130
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Hello, I am 24 years old and a US Citizen. I filed form I-130 for my daughter who is 4 years old and she currently resides in Mexico. At the moment I am submitting the required documents to the Nation… read more
We received notice (I797 Notice of Action) that our I129F petition
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
We received notice (I797 Notice of Action) that our I129F petition was approved. Notice date was September 18. I'm now waiting for notice from the Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. I wanted to know … read more
I have a Mexican Fiance. She is very young and has a child.
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
I have a Mexican Fiance. She is very young and has a child. The plan is to get her a visitors visa and then marry in the US and apply for a green card. She has been turned down for a visitors visa twi… read more
My sister is a U.S citizen she got married in mexico to someone
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
My sister is a U.S citizen she got married in mexico to someone that is not a U.S citizen and currently they live in mexico but they want to move to the U.S. soon so my question is what is, what will … read more
Hello, Mr. Person, My boyfriend (a Mexican citizen) and I (a
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
Hello, Mr. Person, My boyfriend (a Mexican citizen) and I (a US citizen) are trying to make a determination about living arrangements. Can you please tell me what the parameters would be in terms of u… read more
What is the new K3 visa process and time it takes I am a US
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
What is the new K3 nonimmigrant visa process and time it takes? I am a US resident wanting to marry a Mexican citizen. She is in the US now on a travel visa and we were thinking of marrying and adjust… read more
Greetings, In 2001 my husband (we married in August 2003)
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
Greetings, In 2001 my husband (we married in August 2003) was imprisoned for a drug related crime (small amount of cocaine possession). In November 2002, he was told he would be released to his sister… read more
I was wondering the general order of applications I would need
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
I was wondering the general order of applications I would need to go through in order for my fiancee to get a green card. We just got engaged and will get married in 2 months. She has a border B1/B2 v… read more
I am an a american with 2 half mexican children going to marry
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
I am an a american with 2 half mexican children going to marry father . i want to apply for a visa for his mom and dad, what is the easiest way and how?… read more
Im American Citizen and want to marry my illegal Mexican fiance.
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
I'm American Citizen and want to marry my illegal Mexican fiance. He was fingerprinted at border 6 years ago so I don't want to risk his being denied waiver because he entred illegally. Should I file … read more
I would like to know how to fill up a I-130 petition for my
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
I would like to know how to fill up a I-130 petition for my son and get more information about this case. He is 12 years old and enter the USA without inspection 11 years ago. My wife is a USA Citizen… read more
I have filed the I129F. Just got the letter from the NVC saying
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I have filed the I129F. Just got the letter from the NVC saying they have received the approved I129f. They are forwarding the approval to Ciudad Juarez Mexico Consulate. I will have correct documents… read more
My fiance just recieved her K-1 visa in Ciudad Juarez yesterday,
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
My fiance just recieved her K-1 visa in Ciudad Juarez yesterday, along with the "sealed packet". She will come to US in ~ 2 months, traveling by air from Los Cabos, via Phoenix, AZ, to Boise ID. She i… read more
I an US citizen. I applied for a K1 Visa on behalf of my Fiancee
BizMatters
BizMatters, J.D.
I an US citizen. I applied for a K1 Visa on behalf of my Fiancee who currently lives in Mexico. I got the approval notice from the NVC but never received the fiancee packet. Recently, I called the emb… read more
I am a Canadian working in the U.S. on a TN visa, and ...
I am a Canadian working in the U.S. on a TN visa, and my wife is a Mexican who has accompanied me on a TD visa. To our horror, we just realized that my wife has accidentally overstayed the date indica… read more