Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

Would like to petition my mother to visit me inUSA? What do

Customer Question

would like to petition my mother to visit me inUSA ? What do I need to do? I'm US citizen
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: Nope
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was file petition myself for my mother 4-5 years ago but rejected because my birth certificate was issue few year after my birth.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 5 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your question to just answer today. This is attorney Bill offering legal information specific to your concerns.

If your mother would like to come to the US on tourist visa she may be eligible under ESTA visa waiver programs depending on her citizenship which you haven't disclosed ?

If she isn't from a country recognized by ESTA she needs to apply for her own tourist visa at her nearest consulate. This is the B1/B2 visa that she would be applying for.

Both are non-immigrant visas.

Should you wish to apply for her green card you file application i-130 with USCIS.

https://www.uscis.gov/i-130

Please be patient for my follow up and answer when you request additional clarification or information and REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY TODAY FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED.

Please remember to rate positively my response before exiting.

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND RESPONSE

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer,

I would like to follow up with you on your question in which I replied to a few days ago and gave an answer. Do you need any more information ?

When Finished PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE EXPERTS COUNT ON POSITIVE RATINGS

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND REPONSE PREVIOUSLY

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill