Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

My US visa got a little wet and the letters on the end of it

Customer Question

My US visa got a little wet and the letters on the end of it got a bit bloated I'm travelling in 2 weeks and I need to know if I'll have any issues with it Im a costarican citizen
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No USCIS applications, have had a 10 year tourist visa twice now
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, this just happened
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My wife is an US citizen
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I sent you an image of the damage

From the picture it does not seem like there is significant damage. As long as you can see everything clearly, it should be fine. At worst, you could get sent to secondary inspection where they will verify that it is your visa, but you should be allowed in.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to choose a RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS at the top. Hopefully you feel I have earned 3 or more stars for my service. This is very important since it is how I receive credit from what you paid. If you don't , I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and appreciated :)

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JEN MARIE. "

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave any feed back.

Please let me know how I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a positive rating for us. Thank you for your consideration