Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Is there any possible way to expedite the NVC process?

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

It depends on what part of the process and generally if there is an emergency or urgent reason. So what part of the process is this in? And what is the reason to expedite?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Nvc
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Reason is financial

Are you a U.S. Citizen or your spouse is? And what was the last thing you got from the NVC? And is there an urgent reason or is it just like every other such case that you want to be together with your spouse sooner rather than later?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sooner than lAter also
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm us citizen

What financial reasons? And what was the last thing you got from the NVC?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
They just received our documents, ds 260 done, 11 weeks wait they say

What is the financial reason?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
She is living alone, unemployed and I'm providing for at the moment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Other reasons exist but they are complex

Well, you can certainly write a letter to the NVC, explain that a 3 month delay will cause undo financial hardship to you and provide evidence of the financial hardship. There is no form to request an expedite, you just ask for it in the letter. The more evidence you have of the financial hardship the better chance you have of being successful with the expedite request.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!