Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I have advanced Parole Traveled to Jordan on March 10th and

Customer Question

HiI have advanced Parole
Traveled to Jordan on March 10th and came back April 26th now I have to leave again to Jordan for Family Emergency will be there a risk?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Jordan and Egypt are not suspect coutries, I do not see an issue with uour travel.

Experts are only paid for their time providing you a low cost alternative to getting immigration law information if you RATE their answer. Everyone likes to think that their time and knowledge has value, I am sure you expert to be paid at work for your time and knowledge. It is no different for an expert. No rating, no pay. May I answer anything additional for you to earn your satisfaction. I strive to give good customer service and comprehensive answers. I feel I have failed you. Please tell me what additional information would be helpful.
Judith

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok but this will be using the AP for entry twice in less than a month

There are no limitations on the number of times you can use your AP in a month or any other period of time.

You can use it multiple times in a month.

Judith