Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

We were talking early this morning i did an online account

Customer Question

we were talking early this morning i did an online account but i need to cancel.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UTAH
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes i have filed with uscis so far i got the work permit and i'm waiting on the letter for the interview.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. Do you have an immigration question that you would like me to answer for you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was charged for a phone call to speak with you in the sum of $59.00 i have not received that call can i be refunded?
I'm waiting on the interview letter , how long does the adjustment of status take to be approved.

You would have to ask customer service for a refund for the phone call. I don't work for the site directly. I did not get request for the phone call, that's why I wasn't able to call you. I'm so sorry. If not I would be happy to call.

Once you go to the interview with your spouse, if everything goes well, you may be approved that same day or sometimes a few weeks later. Usually it's the same day and then you receive the green card a couple weeks later by mail. But you do need to appear together and must still be together.

I hope this helps and hope that you can issue a positive rating for your additional questions.