Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I petitioned for my Fiance with the K1 visa. the interview

Customer Question

I petitioned for my Fiance with the K1 visa. the interview date was on 3 May 2017. My fiance was handed a paper which invoked section 221 (g) and that the petition will be sent to the USCIS with a recommendation for revocation. (which is basically a denial). How can I stop the embassy in Beirut from sending it back to the USCIS in hopes for presenting more evidence of the relationship. The consular kept saying not enough to my Fiance during the interview every time she presents evidence of the relationship. Again, how do I stop the embassy from sending the petition back to the USCIS?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Sir, why did you leave a negative rating for me when all I was trying to do was help you? I clearly wrote at the end that if you were not satisfied, you could ask additional questions without additional charge until you were satisfied.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You did not answer my question. You answered a completely different question. Sorry.

How did I not answer your question? How can you say that I did not answer it when I clearly did at the end? I wanted you to understand the process about what happens after such a denial and then at the end I explained what you could do to stop that process before they sent the file back to the U.S. If you were not satisfied, all you had to do was ask additional questions, not damage by reputation unjustly when all I was trying to do was help. I understand that you are frustrated, but please do not take your frustrations out on me when I am just trying to help.