How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 109641
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to file a i589 with usa. how much would you charge?

Customer Question

I want to file a i589 with usa. how much would you charge?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: clearly the deposit is not a issue. can I see the page you will send?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i'm still in Canada. the problem is that the Canadian crowns office/DA is throwing the case or using me the witness as bait
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: oh yes I gave statement but criminals involved are powerful in canada
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i was beat to point ribs cracked and lung collapsed, i was falsely arrested in 2006 as a black carribean where i am not
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Sorry for the delay. Do you have a visa to enter the U.S.? What country are you from? Who is after you and why?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for reply. In short I'm a witness as document states but the crimes/pornos with young kids were made in greater Ontario and Walt Disney world. The crowns office is punishing me for giving statement and helping child victims while keeping the USA part secret from Polk county sheriff's office.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Ok, but I am not sure why you are thinking of filing an I-589 in the U.S. Do you have a way into the U.S.? What country are you from? Who is after you and why?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm in canada and can drive or fly down south. I am a witness for the child prostitutes that asked for help. Unfortunately the crowns office does not want to proceed and is forcing me too live with people I gave statement against. The USA police was never told or given names of the crime families involved and crowns office is punishing me for talking. These people who distribute videos and child victims are very powerful in canada and also have real terrorist stamps on there passport. If they go back to turkey they stand death penalty and 5 life prison terms in Greece. I am forced too live a life worse than the child prostitutes under the crowns leadership and I'm forced to live with people who want me to take back my statement
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

But how are you legally able to enter the U.S.? How are you legally allowed to live in Canada?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was born in canada and hold a valid passport and I kept my dual citizenship with Greece. I never had a problem in life entering or leaving the USA. Now I have no choice but to leave if I want to live free and enjoy life but I want to go to states so I can put these people in jail.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Well, after you make it into the U.S., you have 1 year to file the I-589. You will have to prove that you would be persecuted because of your race, nationality, social group, religion or political opinion and that you could not be safe in either Canada or Greece. It sounds like a complicated case so I strongly recommend that you hire an attorney now at the beginning because your first chance in front of an Asylum Officer is better than a later chance before an Immigration Judge. You can look for an attorney at A reasonable attorney fee can be between $3000 to $6000 or more.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Here is a link of message I left crown.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!