Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Looking for someone that can help me with an immigration

Customer Question

Looking for someone that can help me with an immigration issue.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Huntsville, AL
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, we have not started the process yet.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am going to marry the woman on 10 June. We will want to start immigration proceedings shortly after that. She has a 22 year old daughter that we want to bring also but she is finishing her bachelors degree and will be in college until the end of December. My fiance lives in Sharjah, UAE.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

I've reviewed your question, are you wondering which forms you'll need to fill out for your fiance and her daughter?

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered.
It's free of charge to respond to any questions I may ask you, think of this more as a back and forth conversation.

Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!