Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I do qualify L-1A. to carry on a start up duties of the

company i just established in...
I do qualify L-1A. to carry on a start up duties of the company i just established in USA and own. L-1A or E-1 will be better for someone starting off w/t highly technical but lest cash requiring service as start up.
4/19/2017
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

It depends on your business plan and how many people you would employ. L1A is really to create jobs for US workers.

E1/2 may work better. I don't know enough.

Experts are only paid for their time providing you a low cost alternative to getting immigration law information if you RATE their answer. Everyone likes to think that their time and knowledge has value, I am sure you expert to be paid at work for your time and knowledge. It is no different for an expert. No rating, no pay. May I answer anything additional for you to earn your satisfaction. I strive to give good customer service and comprehensive answers. I feel I have failed you. Please tell me what additional information would be helpful.
Judith

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer