Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

My Friend has I-140 approved via his previous company A

My Friend has I-140 approved via his previous company A which was approved on Dec 2014, now he has changed the company and has joined company B where he has got the extension for 3 years on the basis of his previous approved I-140 which is still approved. Now he is staying 8th years on his H1. His doubt is that can he get another extension via company B for his H1.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Yes, he can continue to get extensions based on the approved I-140.

.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to choose a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS at the top. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and appreciated :)

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JEN MARIE. "

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago but I don't see that you replied with any follow up questions and left no feedback. Is there something else I can help you with? Earning a positive rating from you is my goal and it is the only way that us experts receive any credit for our time and service.

Thank you for your consideration in advance.