Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am looking for a company which can help me to emigrate to

Customer Question

Good afternoon
I am looking for a company which can help me to emigrate to the Philippines.
They must guide me through the process and paperwork.
I am currently a citizen of South Africa.
Do you perhaps know who can assist me?
Kind regards
Joe
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No phone call for now please

Sorry about that. That is an automated message. And sorry about the delay. Your question ended up in the U.S. immigration law forum. We do not have a forum for laws of the Philippines. I can put in for a full refund for you if you like. Sorry about that. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you
Yes, will you please arrange for a refund to my credit card

Yes, will do. No need to reply here as it could delay the refund. Thank you.