Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Approved I-140 (<180 days). Changing job location soon. What…

Customer Question
Approved I-140 (<180 days). Changing...
Approved I-140 (<180 days). Changing job location soon. What will be the status of existing H1-B and the approved I-140? Thanks,
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
4/1/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Are you remaining with the same employer? The PERM related to the I-140 has a specific location that the job market was tested at. When the I-485 is approved in the future, would you be going back to work in the location outlined in the PERM?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please Opt out.