Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a dilema. I have 2 daughters. The first one is 19…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a dilema. I have 2 daughters. The first one is 19 years old born 1997, holding a green card resideing in the usa, the second one is 12 born 2004 (adopted at birth) holding a green card residing in the usa. Should I file a N-400 or N-600 for them? Thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What was the date that each got Lawful Permanent Residency? What was the date that you got U.S. Citizenship or were you born a U.S. Citizen?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks, ***** ***** old is a permanent resident since 12/14/11 and the 12 year old since 12/15/11. I became a Us citizen in 2007
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Did you receive the info? Im a little worried now after reading the reviews of this site..many people complaint about getting an initial contact just to charge the credit card...please get back to me asap....I hope this is not the case