Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Please help

Customer Question
Please help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/21/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

How may I help you?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

What may I do to help you?