Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My niece came yesterday from to India on study f1 visa after

Customer Question

My niece came yesterday from to India on study f1 visa after 5 HR interview they sending her back in just want to see her before she leave.it don't know where she is
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I don't know any lawer
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know they already send her back or she still in airport
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Plz let me know if we can do something or at least I can see her before she go
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can u give me any answer plz

I am here. Did you read the part about asking for you to give me a few minutes?

Sorry about the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

Were you able to find out why they are sending her back? Have you spoken to anyone at CBP/ICE?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thx for ur serice

I haven't told you anything yet. I just asked a couple of questions. Were you able to find out why they are sending her back? Have you spoken to anyone at CBP/ICE?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

I assume that she he back in her home country now. Would you like to know what she will need to do to try to come back successfully?