Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

How to invite a friend from Africa to USA. yep am an

Customer Question

how to invite a friend from Africa to USA.
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: yep am an American citizen.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing but I want I really want my friend to come.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

This a male or a female friend? What is the connection? Where are they from? Are they asking for money? Have you sent money? I hope not, as there are MANY romance scams out there centered in Africa.