Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I need some information regarding my visa status, I have a

Customer Question
hi JA: Hello. How can we...
hi
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: i need some information regarding my visa status
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: I have a valid B1/B2 Visa and travelled to US 3-4 times every year since 2013. i started a company there in 2014 and filed petition for L1A in Sept 2016 got approved in October, applied for L1A with Family on 16th Nov 2016 got 221G with additional documents request. submitted documents on 21st November and was waiting to hear from Embassy.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: i have scheduled and meeting with client in Chicago on 9th Jan and was to fly yesterday from India to New York with my B1/B2 i was informed by airlines that i can not fly and i have to contact embassy.. i have not heard anything from embassy
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/4/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team replied 10 months ago
Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about the status issue?
Ely, Counselor at Law