Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

My visa was revoked on the basis of US INA act, do i need to

Customer Question
go from us or may...
My visa was revoked on the basis of US INA act, do i need to go from us or may i can wait till my I 94 expires?
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: offcially i am a legal non immigrant
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You mean it was revoked because of let's say a DUI and you are still in the U.S.? When does your I-94 expire?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, it is hit and run, possession of controlled substances - those are prescripiton drugs but police did not bother
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hit and run, he did not ask any question and he filed
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am on E3D visa and my I 94 expires on Jan 2018
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Visa revoked on Dec 28th, i have recieved email from consulate officer on Dec 29th
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
R u there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello, R u there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Mr. Guillermo Senmartin, are you available for chat or not, please let me know?

Hello. My apologies. I was called away and didn't get back before you had asked for a refund. Would you still like my help?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

If your visa was revoked, that only is an issue when trying to come back into the U.S. If your I-94 is still valid, you can stay in the U.S. until the I-94 expires. Even if you leave and apply for a new visa, however, you will need to provide certified copies of the police report and court disposition for the cases. You are also going to have tot avoid a conviction for possession of the drugs, and if convicted of the hit and run, you will need to avoid a sentence of 6 months or more to avoid something that makes you inadmissible to the U.S. If you are convicted of a felony and/or possession of a controlled substance, it most likely will make you deportable from the U.S. Right now, you really need to find a good criminal law attorney with immigration law experience to negotiate a good deal for you that does not make you inadmissible nor deportable from the U.S.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.