Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

My visa is expired can i apply under my wife work visa, work

Customer Question
my visa is expired can...
my visa is expired can i apply under my wife work visa
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: work permit
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no .nothing at all
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just need to know weather i can apply under my wife work permit visa groubd ground
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/3/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay. The visa only controls entry, not how long you can stay. What was your status? Did your I-94 expire? When? What is your spouse's status?

What was your status? Did your I-94 expire? When? What is your spouse's status?

Ely, Counselor at Law