Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Us it posdible to find out if someone has been deported. Us

Customer Question

Hi us it posdible to find out if someone has been deported
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Us there a fee
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay. There is a fee for this. Are you ok with that? If you are, what is your connection to this person that you want to find out about them?

I guess you are not ok with the fee? Please let me know. You are not charged just for responding.