Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I had a few questions regarding visa pre-processing rules

Customer Question

Hi...I had a few questions regarding visa pre-processing rules The category is F4
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: We have recently paid the fees associated with D-260 as well as the AOS fee
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we had received the letter from NVC in Feb 2015, which has a 1 year validity normally. but this month only we contacted NVC to know the status of our application. And it turned out it was terminated. Hence, the letter was issued again this month i.e. Nov 2016.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You are saying that it was one year since you paid the DS-260 fee? Do you have proof that you paid it and when you paid it? Also, what is the Priority Date of the I-130? And what country was the beneficiary born in?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
First of all may I know if I would be charged again ? I don't think this was mentioned at the time of asking a question that a further $33 would be deducted !