How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3955
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Are you an immigration attorney? would you be able to help

Customer Question

are you an immigration attorney?
JA: No. I'm the Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: would you be able to help me on a couple of immigration questions?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Tennessee
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am currently under DACA.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I been looking into Advance parole with DACA but also have a Removal proceeding from when i was a child.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Please tell me what your specific question is about Advanced Parole and DACA. I'm happy to help.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I currenty have DACA. I want to get advance parole but when i was a child i had removal proceedings.
Would i have to reopen my case with the judge?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How long would i have to wait for each answer?
I believe i am paying for this service i would like a refund. thanks

Related Immigration Law Questions