How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 108978
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know something. In my K-1 I-129F petition, I

This answer was rated:

Hi, I would like to know something. In my K-1 I-129F petition, I was not very carefull about my G-325a form and I wrote that I only lived at one address (which has always been my permanent address) but I lived in 12 different places over the past 5 years (I was a student). I also wrote, for my employment, only five of them, because there was not enough lines. I had more than 5 jobs. Now the petition is at the consulate, and I need to send packet 3 back and then to attend my interview. I get to write back all my employments correctly this time in form DS-160, but will that create a problem of inconsistency and possibly will send back the petition to the USCIS for the background check? Also, will I be red flaged for fraud with my addresses that have been all over but I didn't write any of them? Please help, I want to know what I can do so that I can fix the mistakes I made on the G-325a form.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay. Do you have any crimes in your background?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do not have any, no.

You should fill out the forms accurately. Could it result in an investigation? Maybe. They will want to know why you neglected to put all the information accurately when all you had to do was add an additional sheet of paper. Will it cause a denial? Not necessarily if they don't find anything negative in your background. Since you have no crimes, it should be ok. There is no way to guarantee that it will not cause a delay in processing, but with nothing negative in your background, they should approve.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Constance. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you