How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I bought a female here on a fiancee visa and she claimed

Customer Question

If I bought a female here on a fiancee visa and she claimed domestic violence moved into a shelter then got housing but never filed papers with the police or hospital then the welfare came after me and now I owe #17,000. and can't drive my car.
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Well once I put in the paperwork to see the children the judge told me I have to find her and I went to the h.i.v. clinic where I found her and some police servered her with the papers to show up in court it was then that the police came and aske about d.v. but she was already in the shelter system. Now the lawyer for the Harlem United is from her country Ethiopia so she has been guided very well while I was just informed by a judge to check out welfare fraud so here I am.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.


I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just wrote it
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.

You wrote about your situation. Please tell me what you wish to know about all of this.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I'm done, just refund! Not satisfied.

**** ****

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry but without a specific question about everything you've told me, I don't know where to begin to assist you.

If you're no longer interested in proceeding, please contact customer service for a refund of your deposit. They are at***@******.***

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

No need for contact tell them that. .

****** *******