How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 16720
Experience:  Licensed Attorney
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

You sure can help me, I want to know if am enable to apply

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: You sure can help me, I want to know if am enable to apply for a Texas drivers license or Identity card with an ITIN?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's what i want to know for now, i will however also like to know how i can register a company in Texas too
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Generally, No. In order to obtain driver license, the person has to provide proof of legal presence in the US.

The same requirement is legally required when it comes to legally registering a company.

I wish you the best of luck!