How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I field a H1b for my husband through some consultancy in US,

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** i field a H1b for my husband through some consultancy in US
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: the application got selected in lottery and went to RFE
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: they are not responding
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: and last thing that i heard from the consultancy is that , they going to withdraw the application what does that mean to us
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 10 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and prepare a response.

Expert:  Expert James replied 10 months ago.

What is your husband's current status in the US?